The mission of the Vallejo Chamber of Commerce is to promote, preserve and strengthen the commercial, industrial, civic and general interests of the community of Vallejo and its adjacent areas.
The Vallejo Chamber of Commerce is:
- A dynamic forum for the exchange of ideas
- A developer of business and community leadership
- A comprehensive source of business information and education
- A representative of community and business interests to government officials
- A facilitator of local and regional economic development
History of the Vallejo Chamber of Commerce
The Vallejo Chamber of Commerce began in May 1874 as the Vallejo Township Board of Trade. In April 1901 the Board of Trade was re-organized and renamed the Vallejo Chamber of Commerce.
For more than 100 years, the Vallejo Chamber of Commerce has worked to improve the economic prosperity of our members and our community by:
- Representing the interests of business to the community
- Taking political action on those interests when necessary
- Promoting the community of Vallejo as an ideal destination in which to work, play, and stay; and
- Creating networking and marketing opportunities members use to promote their organization.
The Vallejo Chamber strives to create a strong business and enterprise environment knowing our success increases the economic prosperity for all.