Rebuilding Together Solano County
On Friday, November 17th, Rebuilding Together Solano County and the Vallejo Veterans will be holding our 8th annual fund-raising event, Renovatin Rocks The House. This event will be held at the Vallejo Veterans Memorial Building, 420 Admiral Callaghan Lane, Vallejo and includes:
Donations of $45 per person or table of 8 for $320 are requested.
- 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. No Host Bar and Raffle
- 6:30 - 9:00 p.m. Dinner Donated by Local Restaurants / Silent Auction / Live Auction
How you can support our annual fund-raising event:
We look forward to having you join us to celebrate another successful year of providing necessary health and safety repairs to low-income homeowners (seniors / disabled / veterans) and community facilities in Solano County. For further details, see www.RebuildingTogetherSolanoCounty.org.
- Event Sponsorship
- Restaurant / Food Donation
- Financial Donation (RTSC, a 501c3 nonprofit Tax ID 80-0473076)
- Donation of Live or Silent Auction Item
- Donation of Raffle Item
- Attend the Event
- Invite Others To Attend the Event
- Volunteer for the Event (11/17/17 from 5-10 p.m.)
- Volunteer to Set-up (11/13/17 - 11/17/17 Daily from 9:00 - 4:00 p.m)
- Volunteer for Deliveries and/or Clean-Up (11/18/17 from 8:00 - 2:00 pm)
Together we are making a difference!